2014年1月8日星期三

Abundant Harvest about Buying Earrings

  I was fond of all kinds of jewelry for the reason that I liked dressing up myself. Thus I often buy a variety of ornaments such as necklace, bangle, earrings and so on. In particular, I liked wearing earrings most as they contributed to adding female charm for me, making me look more attractive. In my caskets there were so many earrings that I didn’t know how to put away them neatly. To my surprise, I encountered a useful Earrings Folded Display Stand, which brought great joy for my shopping experience.

  Several days ago, I went shopping in order to hunt for exquisite earrings for myself. I went into an ornament shop I frequently visited. Suddenly, the Rhinestone Hoop Earrings captured my eyes with their shining luster. I approached them to watch carefully. A circle of glowing rhinestones were set along the brim, making them look luxury very much. I asked the assistant to let me try wearing them on my ears and she agreed. Wearing them with full expectation, I looked at myself in front of the mirror. It was as if I looked like a noble princess coming from royalty. I made a decision to buy it at once.

  When I was paying money at the counter, I found an extremely delicate item although I didn’t know what it was. The kind assistant told me that it was an Earrings Folded Display Stand, causing my interests at once. I held it on my hand and watched closely. It could totally hang numbers of earrings on its small stand. According to my imagination, it would be a fantastic ornament when hanged many earrings on it. Not only could it decorate my room, but also it looked like a work of art, bringing me good mood each time my eyes stayed on it. Without hesitation, I also bought it and took it my home pleasantly.

How abundant the harvest was! Now my earrings have found a best home belonging to them. So did the new-bought Rhinestone Hoop Earrings. Graceful women should own such thing to put away their beauty helpmates.     

没有评论:

发表评论