2014年2月18日星期二

Summer Hot Product: Peep Toe Stilettos Sandals

Do you know what kinds of shoes are popular in summer? Or you can have a question about what kinds of shoes are always wore if you have a summer party or summer dancing party. That must be a pair of peep toe stilettos sandals. In recent years, a lot of high heel sandals are added the element of hollow. Hollow design can let your leg look slimmer and if it is a pair of black hollow, it shows your leg more white and beautiful.

For my personal, I love buying some black high-heel hollow stilettos. Because I think it is very easy to match any kinds of dresses. I always attend some parties when it is in the midnight, so both high-heel shoes and elegant dresses are my necessity. And this peep toe stilettos sandals is my favorite high-heel shoes, because it is very elegant and sexy when I put on this shoe. You maybe doubt is it hard to walk because it has such a high heel and my answer is no! Even though it has a high heel, you will never feel hard walking cause of it platform design. There is a thick platform in front of the shoes and actually the length of the high heel just has eight center meters. For the girl who always wears the high-heel shoes, eight center meters is a piece of cake!


I remember once I wore a red long dress and wear this pair of high-heel shoes. That was very gorgeous and I felt I was the shining point in the party. And that night I was standing the whole night and danced, but I felt comfortable in the whole course of events. So this pair of peep toe stilettos sandals is my favorite and that is why I recommended these shoes in here.

没有评论:

发表评论