2013年12月10日星期二

Lion Head Earrings, My Secret about My Romance in Youth

 I think everyone hides some secrets in their mind deeply, only belonging to themselves and no need to share with others. For me, the lion head earrings in my casket store an unforgettable past about my youth.

  When I was eighteen, I came into a campus to begin my college time. It was at that year that I came across the first boyfriend in my life. With handsome appearance, he looked gentle and polite, who is spoken highly of by all of the classmates. What he attracted me most was his sunshine smile, giving me enough energy in every day. The
lion head earrings were send to me as my birthday gift owing to his consideration. In fact, he was lack of money at that time because of expensive tuition and daily expenses. He grew up in a single-parent family and his father died in a car accident when he was six. He was bound to collect enough money uneasily to purchase such a pair of earrings for me. I was totally melted, hugging him tightly to express my sincere love.

  The lion head drop of the earrings looked so scale that I became more elegant with its decoration. The black and yellow color made me mature, filled with femininity. What I appreciated it most was its superior quality, implying that my boyfriend must have made a wisest choice after comparison. It was really the best gift I had ever been given thanks to not only its design, but also the meaning it contained in my mind. I thought I was the happiest person in the world and I had no doubt about our promising future.

  Unfortunately, he chose to study abroad because of his excellent performance, which separated us abruptly. I deeply knew how important a man’s future was, so I don’t prevent him at all. During his growth, he had suffered a lot. That is why I wished him to own a bright future as he imagined.


  Over the years I have married with my present husband. However, the romance in my youth is so unforgettable that the lion head earrings call the past memory back to me sometimes. It seems that I can see his figure through the earrings, but occasionally I think maybe it isn’t someone’s sign, it is the youth, which is marked by all kinds of methods. Yes, the lion head earrings are my own method. 

没有评论:

发表评论